Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Operation Skinny Witch: Now in progress

Soo.... I was sick and tired of complaining about being fat and ugly and this year am deciding to do something about it. I have one extremely hot husband who deserves a hot wife, and two amazing little girls who deserve a mommy full of energy to share and play with them... and as of now... i'm robbing my family of the best of me.

This year i will Finally graduate from RN school in May and I couldn't be more excited to be done with school.... However, I won't really be done because I plan on applying to UTA to get my MSN to become a nurse practioner. So i'm excited about 2011 and what it holds for the Napier family.

Anyways... back to my weight... I started the HCG diet on the 1st. and boy let me tell you... IT SUCKS! haha don't let anyone tell you that its easy breezy because they are FULL OF IT! lol. The first two days were easy because they are your "gorge" days. You are suppose to eat anything and everything possible. And as crazy as it sounds... when you arent suppose to be gorging... its the easiest thing in the world to do, but when you are suppose to be eatting everything in site, its hard haha, i all of a sudden had no cravings and no appetite, and its more than obvious that I didn't get to be this chubby bunny with no cravings and no appetite.

Anyways, Today and yesterday have been my first two days of the 500 cal diet and I am STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention today at work they brought pizza in and everyone was smacking and talking about how good it was... my mouth was watering like a homeless kid in front of a bakery! it was AWFUL!!!!!!!!! and it didnt help that there were five of us packed into the room the size of a freaking porta potty! and if that wasn't enough.... I took the girls out to my Nannys house today and they knew we were coming so she made cookies and cake and picked up chocolate for the girls.... AAAGGGHHH!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT i did it! controlled myself for the FIRST time in my life when it comes to food! I am gonna kick this weight in the butt.... I can't be married to nick lachey and be anna nicole... i have to pull out my inner jessica simpson :)

On this diet you are suppose to weigh first thing every morning... well this morning would have been my first actualy weigh in where i would expect a loss and i FLIPPING WOKE UP LATE so i didnt get to weigh in! So... I am excited about my weigh in tomorrow morning because i will see the weight come off from two days of basically starving myself haha. you are suppose to lose a lb a day on this diet so if i lose two pounds then i'm happy :)

i am also getting my hair done tomorrow so it sounds like its going to be a great day! :)

No comments: