Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Bachelor Picks...

Ashley is definitely one of my favorites on this season... I think she is A-dorable! She seemed to just let her hair down and have fun, and open up and that always wins me over. i love the fact that she's genuine. Also, she is a dentist.... she doesnt need his money, in the words of that rapper guy "i love her 'cause she got her own" haha. Not to mention i'm all for the girls in the medical field :)

Look at that figure! she's got a "natural" cuteness to her!


I wish i was confident enough to be chowing down on that junk on a first date, none the less look like a super model in a super fitted, tight, short sexy dress... Can you say JEALOUS! haha one day. ... one day i'll be that skinny... Anyways, off my soap box, we know she don't eat that stuff, A.) because she's too fit to eat that crap
B.) There's too much sugar in that stuff and we know dentist dont approve of that :)


And... my next favorite...the cute little blonde. I'm partial to blonde's if I do say so myself...
Plus... she works for a childrens hospital... Can you say "woman after my own heart" haha
She is just too stinkin cute. Josh says that she looks "too fake" oh well... fake or not... she's gorgeous and i wonder if he thinks the same think about me when i try to doll up like this.
Look at her style....she reminds me of Amanda Fouts over at My Life as a Wife.
Blonde's really do have more fun :)
I'm really kinda glad that they gave brad a second chance... he SEEMS (key word:seems) to be a sweet guy.. but only time will tell..
And on a side note... i just love this bikini. It reminds me of the one Elle wore in legally blonde for her entrance video to harvard except hers was pink.

Anyways bachelor fans... who are your fav's?





1 comment:

Amanda Fouts said...

You're SO sweet!! I like Ashley too! (Both Ashley's actually!) At first I thought Emily was kind of boring, but then I quickly realized that boring on Bachelor, translates to normal in real life!! haha! So yes, she is one of my favorites too!! :)

So happppy that you're back to blogging!!! :) :) :)