Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow... Let it Snow...

PLEASE!!!!!!!! I'm begging!!! Let it snow! haha I have two little girls that keep asking me, "is it going to snow? is it going to snow?" they are ecstatic about playing in the snow since grandpa sent a picture of the snow from his house yesterday! I have to admit i'm pretty fawn of the snow myself :)


Today me and my little ladies are having a Lazy monday. There isnt anything else i enjoy more in the world then staying home and playing better homemaker all day with them. I have a bunch of wonderful friends that are always asking me to go out with them, and although i love my friends dearly, and i occasionally do go out, when i get home from school and work, there is nothing else i want to hear than "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and to see my handsome husband. This is my heaven.


Anyways, the diet is going good. I have not followed the diet exactly because i got freaked out about how healthy it was. One morning I woke up and could barily move because every muscle in my body was knotted up and i was NOT dehydrated, i had drank over 3 liters of water the day before so it kind of freaked me out. So no... i have not been following the strict 500 cal diet that it calls for, however, I have stuck to under 800 calories of no sugar, nothing but water, veggies, fruits and other healthy food and still have lost 12 lbs in a week. I also have been working out every day (except for yesterday because sunday is a day of rest) and i am starting to feel good. I could tell the difference for the first time yesterday in my clothes when we went to church. I'm excited to be healthy and hot!


speaking of church yesterday, Maddie comes in our room yesterday morning about 9 and says "Get up and lets go to church, you buttheads." haha me and josh both busted out laughing. kids say the darndest things.


anyways, keep your fingers crossed that it snows :) you dont want to dissappoint these two little diva's! :)


No comments: