Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Cheer

we had the best christmas EVER in the napier house! We got to spend it with all our family! we had a house full and a busy schedule for two straight days and we wouldn't have it any other way! Me and my fabulous aunt mary baked for 2 straight days before we even had christmas dinner. we had so great conversations in the kitchen. I think everyone should have an aunt mary. she has taught me many important life lessons over some cookie dough and meringue toppings :)

Anyways, Here are so pics. of the festivities. Santa brought the girls a three story barbie townhouse, tons of barbies, and two baby dolls... they stayed up sooo late on christmas eve that they didnt want to get up christmas morning. I tried to wake maddie up at 9:30 ( I NEVER SLEPT PAST 7 ON CHRISTMAS MORNING WHATS WRONG WITH HER!!!!) and I said, "Maddie, wake up santa came!" and her response was "I dont care, let me go back to sleep!" haha i was like um... wish i would have known that because we could have saved santa a good 300+buckaroos haha. but she was excited a few minutes after walking into the living room!

Also... we got to spend christmas with Brook. (see below photo's). This is Jeff's girlfriend and one of my best friends. Let me give you the background on her. her and jeff dated back when mckenzie was born and our family fell in love with her but she had to move off and her and jeff decided the long distance was too hard... I honestly prayed constantly that they would get back together and i told jeff at least once a month he was going to marry her. Well... through divine intervention (thats what i call it) she joined the air force and was stationed here in wichita falls for a little less than a year and guess who rekindled their relationship! Yep! and although she is stationed in san antionio now... their short time together made them realize that they couldnt live without each other and are now stronger than ever! As a matter of fact... jeffrey is in san antonio this entire week!! Just call me cupid! :)

This is the girls with their finished products in front of the christmas tree. Those cookies had tons of icing on them... so much so... the trashcan got most of them but a few crumbs were left on the plates so that there was evidence that "santa" enjoyed their treats!

Look at jeffrey decorating cookies with the girls. He is joshs cousin and he currently lives with us because he just went back to school. him and josh are SUPER close and so i think of him more as a brother in law vs cousin. we love him. he is soooo good with the girls.

ugh... ignore the roughness of myself, but this is me after slaving in the kitche nfor two days :) but note my husbands "christmasy" sweater his wife has good taste :) He's such a hottie. "santa baby.. hurry down the chimney for me"


heather "monkey" as the girls call her. jeffs sister-our cousin. we love her!


Does she look happy to you?

Love birds with their movie tickets from me and josh :)



Heather, Aunt Mary, Brook, and myself... could not live without these three!

my three loves digging into their gifts! i live for these moments with these three. i am beyond blessed.



If you are wondering what "loot" i got for christmas... i'll fill you in... i got a new coffee pot, a new cookie sheet, 6 bottles of twisted pepermint lotion from bath and body works (I'm goo goo over this scent and its only a seasonal :(, some Victoria Secret Heavenly (my signature scent), some Victoria Secret Oh La La, some Victoria Secret Love spell body lotion/body wash, some gift cards to kohls, ross, cracker barrell, chili's, some scrubs, some pajamas, some holister sweats, some picture frames, some cash (since we are going to vegas on Jan 15th!) With my gift cards got some new boots, jeans, three sweaters, some new kitchen stuff, and tons of other little stuff. I was spoiled for sure :) Can't wait to do it again next year (with a huge pay raise might i add since i graduate in MAY! woot woot!)
Hope you all had a fabulous christmas as well!

1 comment:

Kristi Nicole said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! CAN YOU ADD MORE PICS?